Only one equipment to load & unload all the coils in a workshop without manual action
ADVANTAGES OF THE SOLUTION :
– Coil tilting is fully controlled : safety is improved
– The mobile Tiltmatic® can be used for all the press lines in a workshop : only 1 device is required so space is saved.
– The Tiltmatic® can raise or lay down coils so unfinished coils are stored the same as new coils.
– Coil tilting is achieved without damaging the inside or outside of coils : coil quality is fully preserved.
– The Tiltmatic® requires a qualification to be driven (pedestrian operator).
– The lifting cylinders allows to drop the coil on the mandrel jaws and also allow to load
decoilers with different heights.
The basic version is for pedestrial driver, but we can offer alternatives for standing or sitting drivers.
The Tiltmatic® mobile is controlled by PLC dictating all movements in regards the truck situation
DIRECTION OF UNWINDING
The mobile Tiltmatic® cannot reverse the coil, it is then necessary to work with your supplier so that the coils are delivered with the right orientation.
Price included : for model Tilt MOB 20.500 to Tilt MOB 60.500 : battery 24V 300 Ah + charge : 8 hours autonomy
For Tilt MOB 80.500 and TILT MOB 100.500 : battery 48V 300 Ah + charge : 8 hours autonomy
Max Width mm
Ø ext max mm
Height of the mandrel axis of the decoiler
|TILT MOB.INT 20.500||TILT MOB.INT 20.500||2000||500||1300||508||1100 --> 1500|
|TILT MOB.INT 30.500||TILT MOB.INT 30.500||3000||500||1300||508||1100 --> 1500|
|TILT MOB.INT 40.500||TILT MOB.INT 40.500||4000||500||1400||508||1100 --> 1500|
|TILT MOB.INT 50.500||TILT MOB.INT 50.500||5000||500||1500||508||1100 --> 1500|
|TILT MOB.INT 60.500||TILT MOB.INT 60.500||6000||500||1500||508||1100 --> 1500|
|TILT MOB.INT 80.500||TILT MOB.INT 80.500||8000||500||1700||508||1100 --> 1500|
|TILT MOB.INT 100.500||TILT MOB.INT 100.500||10000||500||1800||508||1100 --> 1500|