Prepare your coils while the line runs and ease the loading on the decoiler !
ADVANTAGES OF THE SOLUTION :
– Providing coil to the line often use a travelling crane or a forklift. The loading “V” allows to do this operation while the line works.
– Thanks to the hydraulic elevation, the loading “V” facilitates the coil insertion on the decoiler mandrel.
– Its big elevation stroke allows loading/unloading coils of large and small diameter in one go.
– Operator does not need any driving license.
WEIGHT MONITORING OPTION
In option, we can integrate a system to measure coil weight.
– For coil-car version, we offer the rails for translation (price per meter).
– For narrow coils, safety bars to prevent coil tilting are offered: simple model BCME and heavy duty model for difficult applications (BCMD).
– Support (BCMS) is used to store the safety bars when not in use.
CONTROL AND POWER SUPPY
As basic version, our Coil-Cars® are delivered without hydraulic powerpack and control box.
We offer them as options.
As basic version the Coil-Cars®, translation is performed by hydraulic motor (TH version).
As option, we can offer an electrical translation (TE version).